• By law, once a prescription has left the pharmacy it may not be returned for resale. If we made an error while filling
your prescription, we will refund your costs and the costs charged to your insurance company.
» A prescription error is ‘any preventable event that may cause or lead to inappropriate medication use or patient
harm, such as wrong drug, wrong dose, wrong directions, etc.’
• We are not responsible for
» Errors made by the physician/physician staff when ordering your prescription.
» Failure of the patient to attain the package in a timely manner after delivery.
» Dissatisfaction with a medication due to the chosen flavor, side effects, or lack of efficacy.
» Errors made by the patient or caregiver when calling for refills.
• It is your responsibility to inform our staff of adjustments in your therapy, changes in your personal information,
change of address and change of insurance.
» You may have informed your prescriber of address and insurance changes but they do not routinely forward
that information to the pharmacy.
» In addition, verbal conversations between you and your doctor regarding the use of your medications are not
routinely shared with the pharmacist.
• A prescription will not be refunded more than 10 days after the patient has received the prescription.
• For prescription products to be eligible for Auto-ship, we require that a minimum of 2 refills are authorized by your
• Any non-prescription product can be enrolled in Auto-ship.
• The Auto-ship program is very flexible. We can adjust your order at any time prior to your scheduled shipping
date. However, making frequent monthly adjustments does not constitute an automatic shipment and may result in
shipping delays or errors.
• As an added convenience, you will receive an automatic email reminder approximately 8 days prior to your
scheduled ship date. If you need to make any changes to your order or ship date, please contact Customer Care at
• We will not call you each month to verify shipping address, medications, or authorize costs.
• You will receive an automatic email with tracking information when your order has shipped. You may sign up for
these automatic emails by contacting Customer Care.
Over the Counter Vitamins and Supplements:
• Our vitamin and supplement manufacturers offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all their products. If for any
reason you are not happy with a product, you may return the unused portion within 30 days of purchase for
replacement with a different product or full refund (less shipping and handling). Please save your receipt until you
are sure the product is right for you.
All Prescription/product returns are at the discretion of the lead pharmacist at
• All prescriptions authorized for return must be unopened. Any opened prescription containers cannot be refunded.
• If you have a question about a received package call our Customer Care Center at 734-821-8000 to inquire about
the contents prior to opening package.
• All authorized returns will be credited upon receipt of the return, less shipping costs. Shipping costs will not be
credited unless the shipping error was the fault of the pharmacy